Cancellation and Returns
This Cancellation and Returns policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses, which are exempt from the Consumer Contracts Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel.
Any items which have been made to your specification, such as non-standard sizes (cut to size products), colours/styles outside of the options listed on our website, or any standard size items which you have asked us to modify (such as drilling or cutting).
1. You can cancel your contract at any time up 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, use our Cancellation Form below, or e-mail, fax or write, or call us using the contact details at the top of the page.
2. You may not return any goods that have been installed or used unless they are faulty.
3. If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
4. If you cancel an order whilst it is in transport you will be responsible for any additional costs involved in returning the items to our premises.
5. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
6. We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any applicable original delivery costs within 14 days of receiving the item/s to our premises or 14 days after receiving proof of return of the goods if earlier, less any costs due under this contract.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel or return orders without our mutual agreement.
To Sui Generis Ltd. The Chandler Centre, Hythe Quay, Colchester, CO2 8JF. UK. Tel: 01206 798 798
I hereby give notice that I wish to cancel my contract of sale of the following order: